Ever had a problem with Tree Stumps?
THE ROOT® RAT IS A UNIQUE TOOL THAT MAKES STUMP REMOVAL EASY
The advantages of the Root Rat® are:
- It will completely remove all accessible stumps
- Easy to attach and detach from excavator
- It breaks the stump up during removal for easy disposal
- It works effectively in areas close to underground services
- There is no flying debris during operation
- There is minimal disturbance to surrounding areas
- Replanting can take place immediately
- Fungal food sources are reduced
The Root Rat® is available in 5 different sizes for excavators with a weight between 1 and 30 tonnes, view Product Options for further information.
HOW CAN THE ROOT RAT® HELP?
- During operation any soil around the stump is loosened, allowing for immediate replanting, if needed.
- Roots are not pulled out, but cut through and broken up with the Root Rat®.
- It is generally not necessary to back fill the cleared area with soil, as the grubbing process only removes the minimal amount of soil.
Quality & Reliability
- There are no moving parts on the Root Rat® meaning there is little to go wrong and maintenance is reduced to an occasional blade sharpen.
- Good value for money. Designed to last for years.
- Increases the potential use of an excavator.
- Considerably reduces disposal costs of excavated roots.
- The Root Rat® has been designed to fit most excavator size classes. It is available in 5 different sizes for excavators with a weight of between 1 – 30 t.
- You can purchase the Root Rat® to match your specific quick-change system or as an attachment for direct mounting (pin.)
- The Root Rat® is made of special steel capable of withstanding extreme stress levels.
- The smooth seams reduce the resistance to wood to a minimum.
- The cutting edges have been arranged at an ideal angle, so that the Root Rat® can be sharpened with an angle grinder.
- The Root Rat® has been designed to last for years and meets extremely high stability criteria. We provide a 10-year warranty with each Root Rat®.
- Root Rat® is protected by European Patent No. 2252139.
- Root Rat® is CE-marked.
The Root Rat® is available in 5 different sizes for excavators with a weight between 1 and 30 t. View product details.